Videography & Sound Engineering
Video Production Services – BujjiBinni, LLC
BujjiBinni, LLC is a 100% Native American owned professional video production firm out of Madison, Wisconsin. Roland “Boo” Jackson the founder of BujjiBinni, is a Native American youth entrepreneur from the Lac du Flambeau Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians. As a junior musician, sound engineer and videographer, he has a unique flare and ability to produce edgy youthful and persuasive materials. Roland has worked with young artist across the Midwest and is rapidly expanding to
areas throughout the US. Roland has fully produced 6 full length music videos including scripting, directing, editing, 3-D graphics in addition to producing, recording and editing all music and audio content. In addition, he has self-produced, written and recorded over 300 songs. He is currently working on a Madison Youth Music documentary which is designed to illustrate the challenges, barriers and successes of teenage and young adults’ passage into the music and video industry.
BujjiBinni is supported and co-owned by Kelly Jackson, Spirit of a Woman Productions, an international 100% Native American woman owned music production company. Kelly Jackson is an international awarding winning artist and Mr. Roland “Boo” Jackson’s rockin’ Mom!!
BujjiBinni will guide you through your media project from start to finish. A few things we consider – but certainly not everything. For starters think stepping stones..
Ideas – Think Tank
• Research, Preproduction Meeting, Establishing Strategic Vision
Story Boarding – Visual Creation and Concepts
• Scene Sketches and Strip Development
• Establish Themes, key scenes, backdrop, characters
• Establish messaging and purpose – Intent
Production– Gathering the visual candy!
• Shoot preparations, coordination and organization for set
• Test run – take a moment to get it right – vibe, color, lens selection/etc.
• Equipment Check- Sound, lighting, audio/music, video and camera equipment
• Shoot Content – Bring your storyboard to life (interviews, content, scene shots)
• Find the fill-in visuals or b-roll- What falls in-between and still captures your vibe?
• Logging the interviews, content organizing and
• Producing final story
• Music selection
• Video editing
• Logos, intros, outros and all that jazz.
Review and Approval
• Client review
• Final edits and final productions
• Final Delivery – AND THAT’S A WRAP or sometimes not!